The HANDcure is used for UV curing and detection. UV materials such as lacquers, resins and adhesives are increasingly used in areas of production and repair where a high degree of efficiency and quality is required. Due to the possibility of fast, controlled curing, UV technology offers significant advantages here.
- High performance in a very compact construction
- Lightweight with good handling
- Wireless mobile working
- Long lifetime with about 20.000 h
- No warm-up time
- No heat transfer to the substrate
- Emission spectrum of 365 nm to 415 nm
- Low power consumption &
a long operation time
Standard delivery contains a HANDcure inclusively battery and charger. A quick charger and batteries with higher capacity are available on request. All components are delivered in one handy tool case.